We value your privacy. Sunny’s comply with the Privacy Act 1993 regarding how we collect, use, disclose, store and give access to personal information
We may collect information about you:
- When you register for an online account.
- When you contact us to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
- Through your use of this site. (This non-personal information is gathered and provided to us to assist in evaluating the usage of the site)
What is the collected information used for?
- Creating an online account for you.
- Increasing the products and services we offer through this site
- Processing and Delivering your orders
- Keeping you informed of specials, promotions, offers via email.
- Responding to any of your queries.
- Notifying competition winners or fulfilling promotional obligations
- Providing you with the ultimate customer service experience
Your personal information is held securely. Only authorized employees have access to our customer’s personal information. Our servers are located in a secure hosting facility.
You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
- That your details do not appear on our database.
To enable Payment Express to provide secure payment facilities it will typically acquire information which may include the Cardholder's name, credit card number (with the expiry date) and billing address.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Payment Express uses the information to obtain authorization of the transaction from the Issuing bank of the credit card and Payment Express' own or the Merchant's bank and to process the payment. Some details from the transaction (such as name, email and delivery address) may be made available to the Merchant or Acquirer through Payline - Payment Express web based transactions management system, which allows Merchants to track transactions and process refunds.
Payment Express is committed to data security. Payment Express uses a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When Payment Express transmits sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers), Payment Express protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Credit card details stored onsite are encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. Payment Express is a level 1 certified PCI-DSS compliant provider:
PCI DSS, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a set of security requirements relating to the protection of card holder data. The standard is governed by the PCI Security Standards Council, an organisation put together by most of the major card schemes VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover. It's relevant for any entity that stores or transmits sensitive card holder data, that being generally things like the PAN (card number), Card security code, track data, PIN block. Preceding PCI-DSS the card schemes had their own standards, the VISA Account Information Security (AIS) standard formed the basis to most of the PCI-DSS requirements."